Tuesday, June 26, 2012

#13: Getting Hershey Park Happy

A couple of weeks ago, John and I headed to the "sweetest place on earth," Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania! Not only do I love the rides at Hershey, I love-love-love the chocolatey goodness found throughout (fresh Reese's s'mores anyone?). Spending a day at Hershey Park was part of my Summer 2012 Wish List, and we loved it!

A photo with the Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar, of course! (I wrangled John into this one big time!)

One of the highlights of my day was the sea lion show. I stinkin' love those shows! How cute is she?

Here we are in the stands waiting for the sea lions to do their thang. I desperately wanted to be called out of the audience to do tricks with the animals, but I'm too shy to jump up and down in the crowd! That's on my bucket list! :)

Excuse the fuzzy photo (it was taken with my iPhone...aren't iPhones supposed to have great cameras?!). We're at the top of the ferris wheel, where the sweet lady operating the ride let us go for 20 minutes! 

We even braved the brand-new this year coaster, SkyRush. It is the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster that Hershey has to offer! It was a blast! Check out this video of the coaster if you'd like--hehe!


Anyway, we had a fantastic day! Another bullet to cross off my list.



Anyone else been to a fun amusement park lately? Any Hershey lovers? (I'm a Kit-Kat kinda gal myself!) 
[Hershey] Kisses, 
~B


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.