Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#11: A BIG Elon Graduation

I wish I could tell you why it's taken me almost two months to post about Elon University's 2012 graduation, but here I am writing about it. Better late than never, right? Although attending graduation and watching my beautiful big sister graduate was always on my list of things to do, but I did add it to my Summer 2012 Wish List just to make sure I drove the six hours down to North Carolina for graduation weekend.

Good news is, I did. Well, John tagged along. What a trooper. Here are some photos of this joyous occasion!

Me and Ang, hugging as always

Angela and John, my boyfriend! (Hands off sister!)

My Sigma Kappa "family," Abby, Sarah, Ang, and me! (Not pictured: Tessa and Brittany..we love them too!)

Ang and I 

The obligatory nuzzle pic we always seem to snap!

Four glorious generations of SigKap sisters

My big sister and I, love her like crazy

Graduation was beautiful and it was wonderful to see all of my friends after being in Spain for five months, but it also got me thinking that I only have one more year at a school that I am completely in love with! Mental note: make the most of every day of senior year! It's going to fly.



Elon love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.